In the relevant course, you can find a variety of course reports in 1) course admin, 2) the right-hand drawer and 3) on the "Grades" page.
On the "Course admin" page, in the "Reports" tab, you can find the following reports:
- Assignment submission report: overview of learners' submissions for one/more course assignments.
- Course completion report: overview of learners' course completion progress.
- Activity completion report: overview of learners' activity completion progress.
- Event monitoring report: manage subscriptions to event monitoring rules for the course.
In the right-hand drawer, you can find the following reports:
- Overview of learners' activity completion progress.
- Overview of course leaderboard and learners' points earned.
- Overview of learners' time spent in course.
On the "Grades" page, you can find the course gradebook.
User Course Completion and Progress
OVERVIEW In course admin, you can define the conditions that learners must meet in order to complete a specific course. DEFINE COURSE COMPLETION SETTINGS Step 1: In the relevant course, click on "Course admin" followed by "Course completion." Step ...
Override Activity Completion Status
OVERVIEW Activity completion status can be manually changed in the activity completion report. OVERRIDE ACTIVITY COMPLETION STATUS Step 1: In the relevant course, click on "Course admin", followed by "Reports", then "Activity completion." Step 2: ...
Completion Overview Dashboard
OVERVIEW The Completion Overview dashboard is designed to track and improve course completion on your LMS. The dashboard includes a high-level, visual Overview page, a customisable, site wide, Completion Progress Report, a Completion Over Time page ...
Webinar - Reports
Session Recording: Useful Links: Site Wide Reports Course Reports Course Gradebook Custom Reports
Course Attendance Reports
OVERVIEW REPORT You can see an overview of learner attendance in the "Report" tab of your attendance activity. EXPORT ATTENDANCE REPORTS In the "Export" tab of your attendance activity, define the properties and format you wish to export. Once ...